An issuer that has sold securities in a Regulation Crowdfunding offering is required to provide an Annual Report on Form C-AR no later than 120 days after the end of its fiscal year.
Issuers must comply with the annual reporting requirement until one of the following occurs:
- the issuer is required to file reports under Exchange Act Sections 13(a) or 15(d);
- the issuer has filed at least one annual report and has fewer than 300 holders of record;
- the issuer has filed at least three annual reports and has total assets that do not exceed $10 million;
- the issuer or another party purchases or repurchases all of the securities issued pursuant to Regulation Crowdfunding, including any payment in full of debt securities or any complete redemption of redeemable securities; or
- the issuer liquidates or dissolves in accordance with state law.
Any issuer terminating its annual reporting obligations is required to file notice on Form C-TR reporting that it will no longer provide annual reports pursuant to the requirements of Regulation Crowdfunding.
Since most investments on Spaced Ventures will allow for only a single entity on the cap table it is likely that you will only need to publish one Annual Report.
If you do not file your Annual Report, you will not be able to utilize the Reg CF exemption again.