The security of clients' sensitive data is very important to Spaced Ventures. We take security seriously both when the data is in transit and at rest. We use modern web technologies to protect our clients.
Technologies we use:
- Secured with HTTPS
- All communication to our backend infrastructure is secured by SSL over an industry standard 256-bit RSA encryption.
- TLS (Transport Layer Security) Transport Layer Security (TLS), the successor of the now-deprecated Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), is a cryptographic protocol designed to provide communications security over a computer network.
- We use TLS 1.3, the latest version available.
- VPC (Virtual private network)
- This virtual network closely resembles a traditional network that you’d operate in your own data center, with the benefits of using the scalable infrastructure of AWS.
- All infrastructure including web servers and databases, is hosted inside of a secure Virtual Private Cloud with closely guarded access to authorised personnel only.
- Daily Data backups of database and real time data replication
Spaced Ventures’ relationship with Prime Trust
We store clients’ bank information with Prime Trust. Prime Trust uses bank level encryption on all connections when receiving and sending data and all data is securely stored in an encrypted cloud. Prime Trust has a proven record with no critical vulnerabilities ever identified, has never experienced a data breach and is 5002 certified.
Spaced Ventures uses leading security provider Carson & Saint
Spaced Ventures also uses a third party security firm to run penetration testing regularly on our application to ensure there are no major vulnerabilities. We review our security regularly and are constantly enhancing our application and policies to protect our users.